Many people believe life is short and should be enjoyed to the fullest, as a result of this, they indulge in activities that result in harming rather than keeping them safe in the short life span presumed for humans.
However, life can only be enjoyed to the fullest when you pay attention to your health. Good health is possible when you pay attention to the little things you take in, as they determine the quality of your health.
Here are 12 major things to put into consideration if you want to enjoy your health and in turn live life in full:
1. The STOMACH is injured when you do not have breakfast in the morning.
2. The KIDNEYS are injured when you do not drink atleast 10 glasses of water in 24 hours.
3. The GALL BLADDR is injured when you do not sleep until 11 o’clock and do not wake up to the sunrise.
4. The SMALL INTESTINE is injured when you eat cold and stale food.
5. The LARGE INTESTINES are injured when you eat more fried and spicy food.
6. The LUNGS are injured when you breathe in smoke and stay in polluted environment of cigarettes.
7. The LIVER is injured when you eat heavy fried food, junk, and fast food.
8. The HEART is injured when you eat your meal with more salt and cholesterol.
9. The PANCREAS is injured when you eat sweet things because they are tasty and freely available.
10. The Eyes are injured when you work in the light of mobile phone and computer screen in the dark.
11. The Brain is injured when you start thinking negative thoughts.
12. The SOUL gets injured when you don’t have family and friends to care and share with you in life their love, affection, happiness, sorrow and joy.
NOTE: All these body parts are NOT available in the market. So take good care and keep your body part healthy.