It is not just enough to distribute portions of meat during this Eid-Kabir festival. Show your loved ones you care for them by sending them lovely messages during and after the celebration.
Eid-il-Kabir also known as Eid-al-Adha, is a celebration made by Muslims in remembrance of Prophet Ibrahim and his son, Ismail’s sacrifice to Allah.
It is celebrated on the 10th day of the last month on the Islamic Calendar, Dhul-Hijjah.
Muslim faithfuls across the world sacrifice animals such as ram, goat, cow, sheep, donkey, etc. in commemoration of the festival.
Here are some beautiful messages you can share with your loved ones during this eid celebration.
1. As you seek Allah for happiness and prosperity, ask for His mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Happy Eid-el-Kabir.
2. With humility, patience, sacrifice, and prayers, a good life is assured. May your prayers today enhance your life forever. Happy Eid-el-Kabir!
3. Today! Complete your Ibadah with these three deeds: Embrace everyone with an open heart, Inspire with an impressive attitude, and Distribute pleasure without prejudice. Happy Eid Kabir!
4. Make every moment count; when you are happy; praise Allah, when you are in a difficulty; seek Allah’s aid. In quiet moments; worship Allah, and in pain; trust Allah. Barka Sallah!
5. As you obey in selflessness and submission to Allah’s will. May this festival of sacrifice bring you hope and fulfillment. Eid Mubarak!
6. Wishing you a memorable and blessed festival steeped in happiness and sound health! Eid Mubarak!
7. May you find eternal peace and joy today and always.
8. May Allah grant you and your family a prosperous life. May the blessings and peace of Allah never forsake you. Wishing you the heartiest Eid ul Adha!
9. Let the teachings of Allah and his prophet be your companion throughout your life and the hereafter. May the celebration bring peace, prosperity, and happiness to you and your family!
10. May Allah calm your mind and make the path easier for you. Eid Mubarak to you.
11. I wish you a hearty celebration. May Allah lead you to the right path, bring joy into your life.
12. May Allah be your guidance and blessings always. Wishing you and your family a prosperous Eid celebration.
READ ALSO; Eid-al-Adha: Are you Intending to Sacrifice an Animal?
13. May Allah ease the sorrows and worries that make your heart heavy, guide you on the right path and strengthen your deen. Eid Mubarak!
14. Your prayers and sacrifices will never go unanswered. On this celebration, embrace Allah’s divine blessings. Barka Sallah!
15. Our Prayers and sacrifices have been made. May Allah accept it from us and count us among the worthy. Eid Mubarak!
16. May Allah’s bounteous blessings be with you through your life in this world and the hereafter. Eid Kareem!
17. May Allah accept your sacrifices and shower on us His mercies and blessings. Do have a blissful Eid merriment.
18. Let your soul reflect on the goodness of your Lord this Eid. Increase in supplication and gratitude to Allah. Happy Eid UL Adha!
19. May your faith and devotion to the deen be rewarded bountifully on this sacred day with divine blessings from Allah. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
20. I pray that Allah answers all your prayers and gives you the strength to fulfill your dreams. May this EID bring you joy and merriment! Happy Eid UL Adha!
READ ALSO; JUST IN! Sallah: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays
Photo by RODNAE Productions from Pexels