All roads lead to Oba, Anambra State, as the world witnesses the much-talked about funeral service of Obi Cubana’s mother.
Not less than 240 cows, trailers of beers, spirits and wines have landed in Obi, Anambra State.
Socialites, celebrities home and abroad have also trooped in for the final rite. It becomes pertinent to share some information about Obi Cubana.
What could have made him receive much support during the celebration of his Cuba8 funeral service.
All you need to know about Obi Cubana
- Obi Cubana real name is Obi Iyiegbu best known, he is a native of Oba, a community in Demili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.
- He is a business man with lots of multi-million Naira investment across Nigeria. Some of his establishments include Rolex Hotels in Lagos, Cubana Leisure Outfits, Pablo Cubana in Lagos, Crave Cubana in Abuja, Grand Cubana Hotels in Abuja, Opium Cubana in Owerri, Cubana Night Clubs in Lagos, and Gustavo Cubana in Enugu State.
- Obi Cubana is known widely in the entertainment industry for his Cubana club establishments. He aims to establish Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.
- According to a report, the philanthropist is worth over 96 million Dollars.
- Obi is married to Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu and has 4 children (all male), Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, and Kosisochukwu.