As it is popularly said “Water doesn’t have any enemy”, because every living entity needs it to survive. Water is a substance composed of the chemical elements hydrogen and oxygen (H2O). It exists in three states; gaseous state when it’s heated and begin to vaporize, liquid state which is the default state and solid state when it’s freezed. It is one of the most plentiful and essential of compounds. It is also a Universal Solvent.
According to Wikipedia, Water is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and almost colorless chemical substance and it covers over 70% of the Earth’s surface. No known life can live without it.
Here are Five Amazing Fun Facts about Water you might not be aware of:
– Do you know that Men have more water in their bodies than women, and newborns have more water in their bodies (77%) than any other human (60 to 70%).
– Do you know that the lungs have the highest amount of water in the body, about 83%, followed by the muscles and kidneys (79%), then the heart and brain (73%). Even the bones are composed of 31% water!
– Do you know that If you drink two liters of water a day, you’ll drink about 60,000 liters of water in your life, since the average life expectancy of any Human is around 79 years.
– Do you know that when you are thirsty and there isn’t water around, Cucumbers and Watermelons are great option to quench your thirst? Because Cucumber contains 96% water and watermelon with around 92% water.
– Do you know that it takes about 150 liters of water to produce one pint of beer and 200 liters to produce the beans for one cup of coffee. So why waste so much water on producing other drinks when you can enjoy water in its purest form.