Google has announced a week-long Bootcamp, tagged Hustle Academy, aimed at boosting African businesses and facilitating growth.
For free, participants can attend live training sessions, one-on-one mentoring, and masterclasses led by industry leaders.
The training by Google also comes with networking opportunities and is currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa.
This Bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
CLICK HERE TO Advertise For As Low As N2000 In The News Beam
- The Hustle Academy is an entirely free one-week program for participants.
- Session times are from 10 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday, EAT, WAT, and GMT.
- Since the live training sessions are conducted virtually, you will need to ensure you have the appropriate technology to participate, like a laptop with a webcam and microphone and a stable internet connection.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Sanwoolu Introduces New Identity Card, LAG ID For Lagosians
- It is expected that businesses already have a business plan, have defined their product/service offering, and are aiming to scale it now
- The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Those attending this training must have generated profits in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even.
To apply for the Google Hustle Academy, click HERE