Do you know that every hug you give or receive has a message? However, many of us are unaware of the different types of hugs and their meaning, therefore making us unable to fully utilize the magical powers of hugs.
What is A Hug?
A Hug is the coming together of two people (majorly) or more in a warm embrace. Hugs can be used to express emotions about others. Hugging is something that brings people together and makes them feel good.
CLICK HERE TO Advertise For As Low As N2000 In The News Beam
Do you know that giving someone a hug is therapeutic? it can aid in reducing stress, it can increase one’s confidence and it also has the ability to take away “bad energy”. Hugs also does have magical power on people’s health like reduceing anxiety and making one feel like they belong to someone.
Another amazing thing about hugging is that it can help reduce marital problems. Scientists have found out that couples that hug more in their relationships end up the happiest, in most cases, they have less marital problems.
Now that you know some of the advantages of hugging, let’s talk about the different types and their meanings.
Here are the Seven types of Hug everyone needs, ensure to get and give atleast one type everyday;
1. The Tight Hug: This hug has the ability to evoke one’s bright side and it simply feels amazing. It is also called the squeeze hug because you are squeezing the person in front of you. It feels like it is the last time they will see you. They want to show you that they love you so much and that they will miss you once you are gone. If your partner gives you this kind of a hug, it is a subtle sign that he likes you. It means that he is into you, but is scared to admit it, so he uses this type of hug to show you how much he cares about you and how much he misses you.
2.The bear hug: The bear hug means wrapping your arms around another person. In that way, you are showing them that you want to protect them. It is the same when your mom or your dad hug you and you feel so cozy and protected in their arms. This can be a very strong hug, guys like girls that hug like this. When they do that, they feel some kind of emotional attraction towards them.
3.The back hug: People often feel comfortable when they get a back hug. It makes you feel so good to be hugged, even if you don’t actually see the person that is hugging you. But you know that no matter who hugs you, that person has some deep feelings for you and that he or she missed you when you were gone. This hug means your partner is totally relaxed with you and, in this way, he just wants to show you how much he loves you and how important you are to him. But if a man hugs you this way and kisses your hair in the middle of the back hug, you can be sure that he is head over heels in love with you and that it is just a matter of time before he will put a ring on it.
4. The London Bridge Hug: This is quite a specific sort of hug because both parties touch each other with the upper part of their bodies only, while the lower parts of their bodies are far away.It is what is called the polite hug. It is a little bit cold – politicians and diplomats are often seen hugging like this. If someone hugs you in this way, you should know that they don’t love you so much and that they don’t want to form any deeper bond with you. They just want to be acquaintances and don’t have the need to get to know you better. You might be wondering why people hug in this way in the first place, right? Well, they do so not to act uptight, but they don’t show their real emotions to the person they are hugging.
5. Quick hug: Most people say that they don’t like to get this kind of a hug because the people that are hugging them are not interested in developing any deeper bond with them. But that is so far from the real truth. You must have been in a situation when you wanted to hug your best friend, for example, but you were late for work or school, so you just gave them a quick hug. Giving this particular hug doesn’t mean that you are not interested in the person (why would you hug them in the first place?), but only that you don’t have time for a long hug yet you still want to show them your love and affection. Now you can rest assured because even a quick hug is a hug!
6. The Ragdoll Hug: This kind of hug happens between two people where one of them doesn’t care about another one. If you receive this kind of a hug, it is a sign of one-sided relationship . No matter how much one person tries to make the relationship work, it is all in vain because the other one doesn’t give a damn. It is the same for love and friendship relationships because, for both of them, this kind of hug is not something a person looks forward to. It is a polite hug so that the other party won’t feel bad about you not giving them any extra attention.
7. Flirty hug: This hug is for those who love to live on the edge. If you give a flirty hug, you don’t reveal your intentions about a man clearly, but the way you lean in to hug him and your body position tell it all. When you hug a man like this, it means that you want something more with him. It means you are attracted to him and you are using your body to show him how much you like him. Also, every woman giving a hug like this prays to God that the guy realizes how much she is interested in him. If you have ever given this hug to someone, you know what I am talking about. Also, you know that this hug sparks a lot of chemistry within, so watch out who you are going to hug like this!
I am sure the next time you would be giving someone a hug, you would be more intentional about fully expressing yourself in the hug.
Let me know your best type of hug at the comment section 😊.
Curled From : Her Way