The registration for Davido’s N250m support fund for orphanages has commenced!
Recall that TheNewsBeam had earlier reported that popular singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, raised funds from donations from fans and friends in commemoration of his 29th birthday. The award-winning artiste made a surprising move of announcing that all the funds raised will go to orphanages across Nigeria.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: N200m Challenge: Sophia Momodu Emerges Only Babymama To Fund Davido
According to the statement posted on O.B.O’s verified Instagram account, the total amount of the donation is N200,000,000. He, however, made a personal donation of N50,000,000 raising the total amount to N250,000,000.
The online portal for orphanages to apply for the N250m fund has now been open for only registered orphanages in Nigeria and registration closes on Thursday, 2nd of December 2021.
Below is a step-by-step procedure to be a beneficiary of the support fund.
- Click the link HERE, this takes you to the homepage
- Once the link opens, go ahead and click on the ‘orphanage registration link’ button on the screen
- Click on the ‘continue’ after reading the welcome message.
- This brings you to the rules of filling the form which should be carefully read
- After reading click ‘continue’ and then ‘accepted‘
According to the registration portal, it is important to;
– Fill out every field as clearly and as detailed as possible.
– Attach documents that can support your request.
– Note that only Founders or Operating Directors fill out this form.
– Note that all information entered will be verified, please note that if any information is inconsistent or untrue, your organization will be automatically disqualified.
– Note that the Committee may conduct search and physical inspection unannounced