Are you bored of eating the regular fish? Then, you need to try Fish Mayonnaise to spice up your appetite.
Fish Mayonnaise is simply steamed fish dressed in mayonnaise. It is a common dish like, salad, sandwich filling, or just on the side, if the fish is a bit dry.
The dish can be prepared in less than 30 mins, and it’s very simple to prepare.
Ingredients Needed (for 4 people)
– 650 gm fish fillets
– 1 Tbsp lemon juice
– 2 tsp salt or to taste
– 1 Tbsp finely chopped celery (optional)
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– Greens – to garnish
How to Make Fish Mayonnaise
– Rub the fish fillets with the lemon juice and 1 tsp of the salt. Keep aside for five minutes and wash off.
– Steam the fish or boil till tender but still holds its shape. Drain and leave to cool.
– When cool, and drained off well (otherwise wipe it lightly), arrange the fish on to a serving dish.
– Add the celery and 1 tsp salt to the mayonnaise.
– Cover fish with the mayonnaise, garnish with the greens and chill till ready to eat.
Note: You can also flake the cooked fish to tiny pieces and mix the mayonnaise in it and arrange in a neat shape on a serving dish.
Culled from NDTV Foods