The National Identity Management Commission has announced that the applicants for the National Identity Number (NIN) can now proceed to download and print their slips.
NIN is a mandatory document for every citizen of Nigeria irrespective of their age. It is a means of identification that is connected to other personal information such as Bank Verification Number (BVN), Subscriber Identity Module (SIM).
Here is how to Download and Print your NIN Slip
- First, make sure you have already enrolled and obtained your National Identification Number (NIN). You’ll need your NIN also when installing NIMC’s MWS Mobile ID app.
- Go to the https://myportal.nimc.go.ng online portal.
- If you have not already, download and install the NIMC MWS Mobile ID app on your mobile device. Learn more at https://nimc.gov.ng/mobile-digital-id/
- Access NIMC’s MWS Mobile ID app on your mobile device. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet.
- On the app’s home screen tap on the “I Need A Pin” button.
- Take note of the “UserID” and “One Time PIN (OTP)” now displayed on the app’s “Get OTP” section.
- Use the UserID and OTP to log into the myportal.nimc.gov.ng portal.
- Go to the “Print Improved NIN Slip” section on the portal’s homepage. Make the relevant payment then download the front and rear parts of your Slip as a PDF document.
- You can now print out the PDF document, cut it to the right size, fold it and laminate your Improved NIN Slip, if you like.