By Waliu Adeyeri
The registrar of the National Examinations Council (NECO), Professor Godswill Obioma, has announced that the 2021 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) into JSS1 OF Federal Unity colleges has began today.
According to him the registration process shall be carried out online on NECO’s official website.
He added that the examination is open to students in their final year class in primary school, who shall not be less than 10 years by September 2021. Click here to see the eligibility requirements for the Registration.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE EXAMINATION
According to the statement released by NECO, here is how to register for the Examination:
1) Login/Create a User Account: To register candidate(s) for NCEE, Head Teachers, Parents/Guardians who are existing users are to login with their credentials to register. New users are to visit NECO NCEE to create an account with their email address or phone number.
2) Account Activation: For new users, activate your account with the email you provided.
3) Make Payment: After creating and activating your account, you can now proceed to purchasing quota for the candidate(s) you want to register. Make payment into the NECO TSA using any of the following payment modes: debit card, bank branch, USSD, internet banking, and wallet. The registration fee is N2500 per candidate.
4) Enter the candidates bio-data & upload his/her passport size photograph
5) Select Candidates’ School Choice: are to choose any three (3) Federal Unity Colleges as First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) choices. Choices must be one (1) school each from any of the following three (3) geopolitical zones: “South East, South South, South West Zones.
6) Print photo card: After completing the application and cross checked for errors, print candidate’s photo card.
Note, registration Closes on Saturday, May 29, 2021.
Featured Image @ Business Post News