The shooting of protesters at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos yesterday night has triggered an orgy of violence across the state with some notable sites attacked or touched with fire. Here is a list of affected areas and properties confirmed as at 19:30 Nigerian time:
ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE
- Nigeria Port Authority Lagos – set ablaze
- Orile Police Post, Lagos – set ablaze
- Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos – totally destroyed
- BRT Terminal, Oyingbo – New Buses set on fire
- Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos – set ablaze
- VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu – FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
- BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos – buses set ablaze.
- BRT Bus at Berger – set ablaze
- Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja – shut down
- Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos – set on fire.
- Oba’s Palace, Lagos – burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
- Sanwo Olu Mother’s House, Surulere, Lagos – set
13 Kings college on fire
- Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
- Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
- GTBank Branches burnt down
- AccessBank Branches burnt down
- Channels Television shut down
- Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
- Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
- Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
- Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
- Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
- Sanwoolu’s Uncle’s house on Lagos Island.
- Ejigbo LCDA burn.
- Many local council SECRETARIATS burn down now. in Lagos state.