Studies have shown that 800,000 people die globally from suicide every year – that’s twice the number from homicide. Suicide is one of the leading causes of death in young people. 1.4% of global deaths in 2017 were from suicide. In some countries, this share is as high as 5%.
Life, according to my understanding is an environment that reflects whatsoever a man puts into it. Many people have failed to understand that life is like a large expense of land that wouldn’t produce anything until a seed have been sown into the land; failing to understand this simple principle makes life difficult and unfair, hereby making some to hate life and others even result to taking their lives.
Here are 11 simple principles that would lead you through to enjoy the goodness of life.
– If you want to be rich, Give: Whatever you want to be known for, give your attention to it. The attention you give to it would open you up to the abundance in such thing.
– If you want to succeed, Serve: Success is a reward for what you have sincerely, continuously and dillegently worked for. If you do not work consistently, how would you be get the reward?
– To laugh, Make someone laugh: Remember whatever you sow, you will reap
– To prosper, Be honest: Honesty is a currency that helps you to buy and keep faithful men that in turns build you
– To excel, Be faithful: Staying consistent on a course, no matter what happens will lead you to the desired end
– To go far, Get up early: When you start on time, you reach your target early
– To change someone, Change yourself: Remember you reflect what you want
– To be great, Be disciplined: Discipline is the key to greatness, without it you cannot access the room of Greatness.
– To be strong, Pray often: When you connect with the Supernatural, you are enabled to do beyond the normal
– To live well, Forgive: Forgiveness brings peace, which is an important necessity for good living, if you don’t forgive how will you get this necessity?, You will just struggle throughout life
– To sleep well, Work hard: Diligence builds a place of rest, if you aren’t Diligent how will your place of rest be built?