The Lagos State Government through the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for legal advice has levelled a 5 count Charges against Nollywood actor, Mr. Olanrewaju James, Baba Ijesha, over the sexual molestation of a minor.
In a recent statement signed by the Lagos State Commissioner for Justice, Moyosore Onigbanjo, SAN.
The charges include:
(1) Section 135, Indecent Treatment of a child punishable by 7 years imprisonment,
(2) Section 137- Defilement of a Child-, punishable by life imprisonment,
(3) Section 261- Sexual Assault by Penetration punishable by life imprisonment,
(4) Section 262- Attempted Sexual Assault by Penetration, punishable by 14 years imprisonment and
(5) Section 263, Sexual Assault-punishable by 3 years imprisonment.