Sexual fetishes are sexual excitement in response to an object or body part. The most basic definition of sexual fetishism is being sexually attracted to a non-living object or a body part other than the genitals. A fetish is an object of interest; a fetishist is someone who has a fetish for that object.
As human beings, we are as diverse as our fingerprints when it comes to our sexual desires. An individual’s tastes determine what turns him or her on or off. Although foot fetish is the most popular, for some, heavy petting is just as enjoyable. For others, sexual fetishes are an altogether different experience.
Here are 20 of the weirdest sexual fetishes:
CLICK HERE TO Advertise For As Low As N2000 In The News Beam
1. Necrophilia: arousal to corpses.
2. Coprophilia: arousal to faeces.
3. Frotteurism: arousal to touching a stranger surreptitiously in a crowded place.
4. Lithophilia: arousal to stone and gravel.
5. Actirasty: arousal to the sun’s rays.
6. Xylophilia: arousal to wood.
7. Gerontophilia: arousal to the elderly.
8. Agalmatophilia: arousal to statues.
9. Formicophilia: arousal to insects.
10. Stygiophilia: arousal to the thought of hellfire and damnation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: “Many Married Women Are Lesbians”, Model Morey Reveals
11. Emetophilia – arousal by vomiting or by watching people vomit
12. Symphorophilia – arousal by seeing a disaster
13. Blood Fetish – arousal by period blood or when someone is bleeding
14. Crush Fetish– The one that involves crushing almost ANYTHING
15. Omorashi– Arousal by the feeling of a full bladder
16. Urolagnia- arousal by urine/urination
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 9 Top Reasons Women Moan During Sex
17. Ursusagalmatophilia – When teddy bears make you hot
18. Autonepiophilia- arousal by behaving abnormally infantile
19. Ederacinism- arousal by erupting and tearing out sexual organs from the root
19. Dendrophilia– Love for trees, literally!
20. Acrotomophilia: Arousal to amputees
Leave a Reply