Mr. Mobolaji Musah is the new Managing Director of SIFAX Oil & Gas Limited.
SIFAX Group announced this in a statement signed by Philips Ojo, head of Corporate Communications.
According to SIFAX Group‘s Executive Vice Chairman, Dr. Taiwo Afolabi, the decision to strengthen the executive management team was a pointer to the company’s vision of driving business growth and delivering excellent services to the satisfaction of its clientele.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Give Us The Names Of All Your Debtors – Senate Directs AMCON
Here are a few things to know about Mobolaji Musah;
- He owns a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from the Lagos State University, and a Postgraduate degree in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Ibadan.
- Mr. Musah booats of over 26 years’ experience in the Nigeria’s oil & gas industry kicking off his career as wellsite engineer and district drilling engineer at Abacan Resources Limited.
- In May 1998, Mobolaji joined Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum as an operations engineer, before being elevated to the position of the General Manager of the company. He was also a member of the Y.F Powers’ (a sister company) technical team involved in the designing and actualization of the 1st phase 270MW Lagos State/ AES Emergency Barge Power Project.
- Soon, he became the company’s Acting Managing Director and was on full time secondment to wholly owned subsidiary- Folawiyo Aje Services Limited (FASL) as the CEO. FASL is the technical advisor on the OML113 project.
- Musah is a member of several professional bodies, including Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), Society of Petroleum Engineers, Nigerian Gas Association (Council Member) and Nigerian Association of Indigenous Petroleum Explorers and Producers (NAIPEC).
It was further disclosed that Mr. Olujimi Osho, a seasoned legal expert, and author, has also been promoted to the position of Executive Director, Legal Services/Company Secretary of SIFAX Oil & Gas Limited.
Osho, who holds a Masters of Law (LL.M) and Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Lagos, had previously served in the subsidiaries of SIFAX Group.
He had served as the General Manager, Legal Services/Company Secretary, Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited, and General Manager, Legal Services, Mac-Folly Hospitality Limited.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Battle against food insecurity: Nigeria launches first-ever BT Cowpea
Osho obtained his LL.B (Hons.) Degree from Ogun State University (now Olabisi Onabanjo University), Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State and co-authored, “Compendium of Laws under the Nigerian Legal System”.