The co-founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, resigned from the social media company on November 29, 2021.
Dorsey also announced that a certain Parag Agrawal will be replacing him as the new Chief Executive Officer.
Despite being an integral part of the company’s management team, Parag has kept a relatively low profile.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: FINALLY! Twitter Agrees To All Buhari’s Conditions
Here, however, few things to know about Twitter new CEO, Mr.Parag.
- Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Agrawal is the son of an Indian Department of Atomic Energy official and a retired teacher.
- He is 37 years of age
- In 2005, Agrawal graduated from IIT Bombay with a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.
- In the United States, Agrawal earned a Ph.D. in computer science from Stanford University.
- Parag has had a 10-year career with Twitter, after joining the US-based tech company in 2011 as a software engineer.
- In October 2017, he became Twitter’s, Chief Technical Officer.
- Parag worked at Microsoft Research and Yahoo! Research before joining Twitter.
- Agrawal is a father-of-one and married to Vineeta Agrawal. Vineeta is a general partner at Andreessen Horowitz, an investment firm.
Leave a Reply